- Visiting assistant professor - Dept. of E & ECE, IIT Kharagpur (2012 - 2013).
- Postdoctoral Fellow - Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, Montreal, Canada (2010 - 2012).
- Postdoctoral Fellow - University du Quebec at Montreal, Montreal, Canada (2009 - 2010).
- Research Fellow - Institute for Infocomm Research, Agency for Science, Technology, and Research, Singapore (2007 - 2009).
Microwave and millimeter-wave circuits:
- Six port receiver, switching matrix, co-design of active and passive components.
- Analog beam forming networks: Butler matrix, Nolen matrix, Rotman lens.
- Passive components: filters, couplers, power divider, phase shifters, time delay networks in printed circuit board technology.
- Antennas and arrays: leaky wave antennas, UWB antennas, circularly polarized antennas, off-chip antennas.