Dec, 2017-April 2018: Assistant Professor in the Dept. of Electrical Engg., IIT Bhilai
May 2018 to present: Assistant Professor in the Dept of Electronics and Electrical Communication Engg., IIT Kharagpur
1. Systems based on spin-photon interaction.
2. 2D material and systems for spintronic devices.
3. Physics-based mathematical modeling and quantum transport simulation of nanoscale devices.
4. Thermoelectric energy harvesting in nanoscale devices. Thermoelectric refrigeration. Spin thermoelectrics and spin caloritronics.
5. Nuclear spin manipulation in quantum dots and quantum Hall bars for application in quantum